Pork Arancini Entertainers
November 15, 2021
- SERVES: 5
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- COOKING TIME: 30 min
- 600g pork mince
- 5g cracked black pepper
- 25g grated Parmesan cheese
- 200g Italian pasta sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano leaves
- 250g cherry Bocconcini
- 200g Panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven at 180°C.
- Mix together mince, pepper, parmesan, pasta sauce and fresh herbs.
- Take a scoop of mince and roll around one cherry bocconcini.
- Roll the pork arancini in bread crumbs.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and place the balls onto the tray.
- Spray balls with olive oil.
- Cook in pre-heated oven for 30 minutes or until the outside is golden and crisp.
Serve the pork Arancini meatballs with pasta and your favourite pasta sauce. For a light summer option serve with a tomato salad.
PROVIDED BY AUSTRALIAN PORK