LEMON AND ROSEMARY LOIN CHOPS WITH PEA DIP
October 5, 2020
Make your next party a hit with finger food that is a little more substantial and will keep everyone coming back for more.
- SERVES 4
- PREP TIME 10 mins
- COOKING TIME 10mins
- 8 lamb loin chops, fat trimmed
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 1 ½tbsp rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup (150g) frozen peas, blanched in boiling water
- ⅓ cup (100g) Greek yoghurt
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- Chargrilled lemon wedges, to serve
- Place the oil, 2 cloves garlic, half the lemon zest and juice, rosemary and lamb in a large snap lock bag. Season and set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small food processor place remaining garlic, lemon zest and juice, peas, yoghurt, tahini, mint, and chilli, if using. Season and blend until combined.
- Heat a chargrill pan or barbecue over medium-high heat and cook lamb for 3 to 4 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve lamb with pea dip and lemon wedges.
PROVIDED BY AUSTRALIAN LAMB https://www.australianlamb.com.au/recipes/lemon-and-rosemary-loin-chops-with-pea-and-lemon-dip/